Women in HEP day
May 23, 2018
University of Bern Main Building, Kuppelraum
In order to raise the visibility of women and their scientific achievements in high energy physics, the AEC is organizing this event featuring women speakers on various topics in high energy theory and experiment.
|9:15 - 9:30
|9:30 - 10:30
|10:30 - 11:00
|11:00 - 12:00
|12:00 - 13:30
|13:30 - 14:30
|14:30 - 15:30
|15:30 - 16:00
|16:00 - 17:00
Non-AEC members wishing to attend this event (which is free of charge for everyone) are asked to register here.
- Paula Collins (CERN) - “Precision Silicon Pixel Sensors for Beauty and Beyond”
- Valentina Forini (City, University of London) - “Gauge Fields from Strings”
- Christine Davies (U. Glasgow) - “Turning the screws on the Standard Model: theory predictions for the anomalous magnetic moment of the muon”
- Ruth Gregory (U. Durham) - “The Decay of the Universe”
- Teresa Montaruli (U. Geneva) - “Multi-Messenger High-Energy Astrophysics with IceCube and CTA”
Supported by the AEC Equal Opportunity Program.
Organizer: Susanne Reffert